Professional Diploma in Branding the Organisation
This programme will lay a solid framework and give practical guidelines on how to transform every member of the organisation into brand champions. It will also strengthen the organisational brand for enhanced business relationships with all relevant stakeholders. Key components of service quality and career development from a marketing and communications perspective will be emphasised and strategic guidelines to "go beyond what is expected" will be offered.
|Objectives and target group
Who should attend?
Junior, Senior and middle managers, marketing and human resources managers, and employees in corporate, service and private or public industries.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- will have a thorough understanding of the role and importance of branding in the organisation;
- will be inspired to identify opportunities to create positive change in the organisation;
- will be motivated to render services of exceptional quality and "to go beyond the expected";
- Realize the importance to build and foster interpersonal relationships with all relevant
- Define what a brand is (particularly a strong brand) and what branding is about
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
- Identify your brand's products, the features of those products, and their values
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan, and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
• What is a brand?
• What is brand architecture?
• How to write a brand identity brief.
• The core elements of a brand identity.
• How to make the right choice of brand name.
• How a strapline can convey your proposition and clarify the brand personality.
• What qualities contribute to a powerful logo?
• How mascots use emotion to make the intangible brand tangible.
• How colour can influence consumer behaviour.
• How typography can convey the personality of the brand.
• How to implement a brand identity programme.
• How to safeguard your investment.
• The role of communication to enhance the organization brand;
• Case studies of well-known organizations and successful people brands;
• Career and personal development in context of branding the organization;
• Strategy and action plans for the future.