WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Young Diplomats,
- Government representatives
- International organisations staff
- Practising diplomats
- Communications officers
- Protocol officers
- Business managers and executives
- PR consultants
- Meeting planners
- Events Organisers
- Personal assistants and Secretaries
- Administrative professionals
- Human relations consultants
- Those whose profession requires communicating and socialising in the global marketplace, and
- Those who wish to sharpen, refresh and expand their knowledge on the international protocol in business & diplomacy.
Comprehensive Training Course, Handouts, Training Video and Certificate
Your training investment includes:
– Four-full day dynamic tuition (sessions run from 9 am to 13 pm)
– Two working luncheons, including a step dining etiquette tutorial
– Daily refreshments during breaks
– Pre-course questionnaire for individual training needs assessment
– Interactive role-playing exercises
– Comprehensive workbook study material, an ideal reference for future protocol requirements
– Educational Training video: »Business Lunch Etiquette
– Certificate of Completion.
- To enhance your diplomatic use of language
- To refine your professional public image
- To increase your self-confidence in public relations
will target seven (7) person
This course aims to provide skills and knowledge in the field Diplomatic Etiquette and Protocol. At the end of this training, participants should be able to take the right decisions and consider a broad spectrum of possible Protocol-related situations and Etiquette guidelines, to enable them to confront challenging and new situations confidently particularly when dealing with high-ranking government officials.
This Four-day face-to-face training workshop will adopt a practical approach to Etiquette and Protocol issues, emphasising real-life case studies, scenarios and situations that staff from any international organization or government might encounter.
This course is open to members of the Embassies and delegates of Ministries of Foreign Affairs and other government officials, representatives of international, intergovernmental, and non-governmental organizations. Senior managers from the private sector are equally invited to benefit from this unique course.
Daily training session hours will run from 9am to 13.00 pm. From 11-15 March 2019.
Working luncheons on course days and refreshments during breaks are included in the training fee.
This accredited and internationally recognised training course will be held in English.
Trainers Cours By:
Dr, Besim SALIHU Short CV
Mr. Salihu, is engaged in Civil Society System since 2004, the Western Balkan Region, organizing different events for young leaders and political decision-making officers in Kosovo, Macedonia and Serbia.
- Graduated in University of Prishtina, Faculty of Philosophy, Department of Sociology, Field of Social Politics
- in Security Studies, Graduated in ISPE College in Prishtina, Kosovo,
- Cand. of Diplomatic Communication at SEEU in Skopje, Macedonia.
Trainings and Competences:
Mr. Salihu, has participated and certified from different institutions, like Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kosovo, Protocol Academy of Kosovo, Diplomatic and Protocol Academy of Kosovo, Certified Associates of The Washington School of Protocol, Former Protocol officers of NATO etc.. for Diplomatic Communication, Correspondence, Protocol, Diplomatic Etiquette and other related fields.
Mr. Salihu, leads one of most active institutions in Western Balkan, providing trainings for Diplomatic Communication and Protocol for representatives of different institutions around the region and the world.
Mr. Salihu, has lectured in Kosovo, Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, Austria, Montenegro and Bulgaria for related topics to security and diplomacy
Mr. Salihu, is awarded with certifications of appreciation and excellent presentations from different institutions, where he conducted his presentations.
Dr, Atiya Hamed Short CV
Atiya Hamed is lecturer and academic researcher at Sirte university Libya, he is interested in International Relations and diplomacy, Ali had attended a number of internationally renowned educational institutions and not only hold a Bachelor’s degree in Political Sciences from Tripoli University and a Master’s in International Political Economy from Newcastle University UK, but also a PhD in Politics (International Relations) from Durham university UK. Furthermore, he had had completed a range of social science-based training courses at Durham-UK. Along with his academic knowledge and enthusiasm for international relations, also gained practical experience through his work in the field of diplomacy as Cultural attaché Libyan Embassy to Spain during (Jun 2009-Jun 2011).
Training Courses Completed: -Certificate in “Open Government” Online courses, during 7 April-29 May 2017 at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) Holland Attend a Summer School in Law, Politics, and Economy, on 15-26 June 2015 at university of Autónoma-Madrid. Intensive course: in Protocol and the events of the Organizations from Superior institution for Protocol and events in Madrid, during October 2013.