The British Academy for Training and Development offers a training course in the principles and principles of health management in hospitals and medical centers in general to develop capabilities, improve the management of health centers and enhance the quality of customer experience.
Who should attend?
* Persons who want to specialize in hospital management from doctors.
* Students and graduates of colleges and medical and health institutes.
How attendees will benefit?
* Identify the unique characteristics of health service management and develop successful management strategies.
* Better management of the role of customers to obtain desirable business results.
* Marketing products is better than it is, and improving managing customer expectations and perceptions.
* Implement marketing strategies and optimal management of health care.
* Identify the unique characteristics of the health care sector.
* Get ideas from innovative methods in the public service industry, in the field of health and medical management of hospitals in particular.
* Develop the best innovative strategies in your field.