There is a clear suffering of specialists in the psychological sciences within all societies and in particular the Eastern and Arab communities of poor interaction at all levels of professional and social by people, there is psychological illiteracy and psychological culture almost zero, but the specialty of psychiatry comes every day what is new, Psychological and social counseling centers have been expanded, and treatment options have been extended to make drug therapy a definitive option. The scientific and objective understanding of the mental illness will be entirely on the shoulders of concerned institutions, including psychologists, to help society fearing to enter a vicious cycle in the future of the extensive loss of human energies, so it will be required to guide the society towards adhering to the high-end health concepts to achieve the aspirations of growth and prosperity.
The British Academy for Training and Development offers a training course on ways and means of promoting mental health in societies to those who want to specialize in this field and achieve some kind of development and progress in both its educational and applied curricula.
Objectives and target group
Who should attend?
* All Employees in the field of health, psychological and educational care and guidance.
How attendees will benefit?
* How social factors promote mental health, affect how to diagnose, diagnose and treat mental illness.
* The impact of our understanding of mental health and mental illness from social attitudes and social developments around the world.
* Aspects of mental health, mental illness and mental health services and their links to what is happening in our social environment.
* Explain how to conduct contemporary mental health practices.
* What is mental health? What causes mental illness?
* Social context for the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
* Culture, mental health and mental illness.
* Communities and mental health.
* Conditions for the provision of mental health care.
Note / Price varies according to the selected city
Members NO. : 1
Members NO. : 2 - 3
Members NO. : + 3
Investing Public Relations Programmes in Public and Private Hospitals and its Smart application