WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Young Diplomats,
- Government representatives
- International organisations staff
- Practising diplomats
- Communications officers
- Protocol officers
- Business managers and executives
- PR consultants
- Meeting planners
- Events Organisers
- Personal assistants and Secretaries
- Administrative professionals
- Human relations consultants
- Those whose profession requires communicating and socialising in the global marketplace, and
- Those who wish to sharpen, refresh and expand their knowledge on the international protocol in business & diplomacy.
Comprehensive Training Course, Handouts, Training Video and Certificate
Your training investment includes:
– Four-full day dynamic tuition (sessions run from 9 am to 13 pm)
– Two working luncheons, including a step dining etiquette tutorial
– Daily refreshments during breaks
– Pre-course questionnaire for individual training needs assessment
– Interactive role-playing exercises
– Comprehensive workbook study material, an ideal reference for future protocol requirements
– Educational Training video: »Business Lunch Etiquette
– Certificate of Completion.
- To enhance your diplomatic use of language
- To refine your professional public image
- To increase your self-confidence in public relations
This course aims to provide skills and knowledge in the field Diplomatic Etiquette and Protocol. At the end of this training, participants should be able to take the right decisions and consider a broad spectrum of possible Protocol-related situations and Etiquette guidelines, to enable them to confront challenging and new situations confidently particularly when dealing with high-ranking government officials.
This Four-day face-to-face training workshop will adopt a practical approach to Etiquette and Protocol issues, emphasising real-life case studies, scenarios and situations that staff from any international organization or government might encounter.
This course is open to members of the Embassies and delegates of Ministries of Foreign Affairs and other government officials, representatives of international, intergovernmental, and non-governmental organizations. Senior managers from the private sector are equally invited to benefit from this unique course.
How will participants benefit from the course?
After completing the program, participants will be able to master the following:
- Understanding the universal principles of protocol, etiquette, professional code of conduct.
- Directing and managing personal dynamics at important meetings.
- Creating a good impression and avoid misconducts or embarrassing practices in important situations.
- Viewing the etiquette of appropriate international business in many contexts.
- Preparing and hosting VIP visits and official events.
- Respectfully interact with people from different cultures, countries and regions