Mini Master in Human Resource Management - Advance
This Mini Master in Human Resource Management - Advance training course focuses on human resource strategy, its integration with corporate planning and the growth of human resource policies. Human resource management (HRM) is concerned with the personnel policies and supervisory practices and systems that manipulate the workforce. In broader terms, all decisions that affect the workforce of the organisation are covered under this function. This course gives you a knowledge of this function to better adapt and apply to your organisation.
The mini master in advanced HR level outlines the strategic and most recent trends/ roles and functions of members of the human resources department, as well as educating others outside human resources, in how their roles include human resources-related activities. The student will learn about the evolution in human resources management as we know it today. Emphasis is placed on the modern day importance of HRM and the new "corporate view" of the function. Additionally, the student will be exposed to the view of HRM from the perception of both management and subordinate employees. From practical topics covering recruitment, remuneration and administration, to more theoretical components such as fostering good employee relations; this Human Resource course is a fantastic way for you to develop your HR knowledge and expertise.
Who is it for?
- Senior HR individuals
- Aimed at HR professionals who are looking to deepen their knowledge of HR
- Those looking to develop their HR experience for professional or academic reasons.
- The programme is ideal for those who need knowledge and understanding of the full range of core Human Resource subjects and a qualification that is highly respected by employers in all sectors, for workplace progression or as preparation for a higher level qualification, such as a Masters level course.
What will I learn?
- Understand the importance of human resources and their management within organisations;
- Become aware of alternative approaches to the management of people with an organisation;
- Appreciate the technical competencies (knowledge and techniques) in the control and management of human resources with due cognisance of legal requirements;
- Recognise the importance of good employee relations;
- Understand the job brief design: analysis/specification/description/recruitment and selection methods.
- HRM in Context;
- Leading, Managing and Developing People.
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective.
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership.
- Resourcing and Talent Management.
- Reward Management.
- Managing Employment Relations.
- and Employment Law.
- The role of human resources in organisations
- Recruitment and interviewing techniques
- Human industrial relations
- Training and development
- Remuneration and administration
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Managing Employment Relations
- Learning and Talent Development
- Reward Management
- Employment Law
Programme Period: 7 days
Dubai, Paris, London, Istanbul, Geneva, Viena, Amsterdam, Madrid
Fist Date: 14th to 20th of September 2016, or
Second Date: 05th to 11th of November 2016, or
Third Date: 20th to 27th of December 2016
Participants to be awarded a professional Master degree in HR
-British Academy, and
-Geneva Institute of Business Management
• Lecture or One-to-One training style.
• In house training.
• Group Training.